Bridals & First Look
View These Galleries from some Bridal Sessions
with Haley Thomas Photography!
View this recent bridal/first look session
of JaNae & Jess at Snow Basin Resort
Why book a SEPARATE bridal session?
What can a bridal session do for you?
A bridal photoshoot can benefit you in so many ways!
- What is worse than dressing up in a beautiful and gorgeous outfit and don’t get the chance to take enough pictures of your stunning looks? Your bridal portraits will be as beautiful as you will look on your wedding day.
- Brides who have their bridal sessions can easily change their looks on the wedding day if they are not satisfied with the preparation during the bridal session.
- It is the time when you order a floral bouquet and decides if you want changes in the color of flowers for the wedding day or if you want to have a different bouquet.
- If you are looking perfect at the bridal session, then you know how you are going to look on your wedding day.
- It can allow you to get bridal portraits on an ideal location. You can decide on a destination other than your bridal venue to have beautiful photographs. It can be any place other than your site.
- You can always invite your beloved to the bridal photoshoot to create a moment to remember, the first look. Get perfect photographs with your fiancé.
Add a first look to any bridals session
This is such a fun little addition to the traditional bridal session, and the look on his face is always priceless. Let me know if you want to add a first look to your bridals!
Janie of Peach Paisley Events
“Every interaction I've had with Haley has been a good one. From the first time I reached out on Instagram, Haley made me feel like her best friend. She quickly responds to any questions I have. She is professional and organized. And on top of all that she is an amazing photographer! I was thrilled with the images she captured of my event. They were truly stunning. And I was also amazed at how quickly she sent me my gallery. You just can't go wrong with Haley as your photographer!”